Paper leaf bags

Reaction score
Country
India
Dealing with yard waste can definitely be a bit of a hassle, especially when you have to adhere to specific collection times or drive a distance to dispose of it. @Esther solution with the cardboard box in the SUV sounds resourceful, but I can imagine it's still quite inconvenient at times.

For situations like these, custom-designed T-shirt bags from www.interplas.com might be a handy alternative for lighter yard waste. They could potentially make transport easier and keep your vehicle cleaner. Plus, it's great that your landscaper helps out when you're not around, and the burn pile certainly simplifies things at your North house.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
For situations like these, custom-designed T-shirt bags from www.interplas.com might be a handy alternative for lighter yard waste. They could potentially make transport easier and keep your vehicle cleaner. Plus, it's great that your landscaper helps out when you're not around, and the burn pile certainly simplifies things at your North house.
Those custom-design T-Shirt bags, do they sell stock for their company, I'd probably need 50 of them. I have an SUV, so do not mind a little dirt, its made for hauling all sorts of garden stuff. It run well and is paid off and almost 20 years old. But thanks for thinking about keeping my car clean. You should have seen my prior car, the little sports hatchback neisson, (spelling) and the GSP hair in it , every weekend out there cleaning.

Ask a Question