Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
If you got a liquid, mix it with water, i wouldn't put it on the soil, look at instructions.
I've been thinking,OH says that i shouldn't think,;)The instructions are probably for a lot of pots. I'd just put a drop in and delute it with water. It all depends on how many pots you've got.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to @Klona @Greenhorn @Larisa and whoever drops by .. Hope you have a productive day.. I'm off to conquer my wild wild west when I have watched The Beechgrove Garden.. I have 2 toys, an axe ... and a hammer which is heavier than me!:eek::D

Oh, weather man says there will be rain.. I will believe it when there is an inch in my butt!:eek::eek::cry::cry:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Then I can choose something maroon to go with my cast! Oh, dear! That sounds so heartless.. It might make you feel better if some physically felt your pain.. I remember the days I couldn't get out of the house even with a brolly.. I do feel your pain.. So really rest well, so that your knee can properly heal...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Then I can choose something maroon to go with my cast! Oh, dear! That sounds so heartless.. It might make you feel better if some physically felt your pain.. I remember the days I couldn't get out of the house even with a brolly.. I do feel your pain.. So really rest well, so that your knee can properly heal...
:LOL:Thanks, i can't do much and if i try, i might do something silly and make things worse. So I'm going to behave and do what I'm told.:LOL:I know how you feel now.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully, you will be a patient patient! ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning Logan , yes agree with alp- resting up will ensure a good recovery, resist trying to put a brave face on and attempting things yourself..x

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi alp hope all is good.

Me......... sadly not, but nonetheless very appreciative of all the trouble and extra work poor hubs had to do for the first 2 mths .

I'm sad alp:cry: where is my ' green named 'hi! :(;)

My earlier ?? were in regards to not understanding your post, but after a good nights sleep I now do. If I don't find it I might drop a hint nearer my birthday:D.

Your clever, never even thought about air-layering.

Happy Friday to everyone x

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy I was worried about that!:LOL: But I was worried that the list would be very long.. Oh, dear! You must see if you can find the camera..

I'm not clever at all.. I did my air layering and this blessed vlogger said that I should squeeze until there was no water from the moss ... I usually followed the other vlogger who showed a dead air layered product. He probably was ashamed of it and removed that bit I wanted to learn from.. Now my jacket potatoes might be too soggy .. :eek::eek::cry:

Last year, I make 10 jackets and had 8.. this year I'm not too sure.. Very sad, just like you..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Are they really referred to as ' jacket potatoes' or is that your nick name for them.

Must say I thought it a bit weird when I first saw you pic, thought it was a family tradition .....hanging left over baked spuds in trees:D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:. Mustn't joke ,it might be a tradition somewhere in the word.

No worries about not giving me a ,' green' hi...............I don't hold grudges :D:D:D:D:D......... normally:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Well I'm off to meet the new young man in my life, and share a cuddle or two;):D:D

If anyone finds a little camera in a red flowery case, please keep it safe until I get back. Thanks(y)(y)

Ask a Question