Oleander is in trouble

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Hi, I'd need some help with my oleander. It was ok during most of this winter inside the apartment. I moved it out again a few weeks ago after moving it to a larger pot. Now its leaves "burned", and it looks like there might be some tiny dots/net growing behind them. Attached is a picture.

I obviously didn't know how to prune it, so it grew some long and bold branches. I don't mind that too much as long is it survives.

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5791.JPG
    IMG_5791.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5746.JPG
    IMG_5746.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 190
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi, I'd need some help with my oleander. It was ok during most of this winter inside the apartment. I moved it out again a few weeks ago after moving it to a larger pot. Now its leaves "burned", and it looks like there might be some tiny dots/net growing behind them. Attached is a picture.

I obviously didn't know how to prune it, so it grew some long and bold branches. I don't mind that too much as long is it survives.

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks!
In the second picture it shows that your plant is severely infested with spider mites

Ask a Question