New greenhouse, looking for community

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum, your green house looks awesome! I would surely like one someday so when it is -15 or below here I can still garden freely. :p I do not think you could find a better community to talk about your greenhouse and gardening. So far my experiences have been nothing but warm and receptive. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I picked up another of those 54"x54" snap together gh's from Big Lots today for $49.99 on sale. Too exciting- 9 more sleeps and I turn on the heat in the 6x8 palram, 1 month and I put the lanterns in the 6x4 palram for the cold crops to stay above freezing, 6 weeks and the two cheapies get rust checked and setup...

Hey guys - I'm pushing spring and I wont' take no for an answer!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
3-in-1 oil (WD40) is the solution.
When assembling structures from those materials, spray some oil on the end of the pipe.

Oil and water don't mix.;)

I wish I'd known that years ago. My stands went into the garbage nearly two years ago and I now use plastic, so there's no need to oil them.

Ask a Question