Project greenhouse 100% complete after 3months :D

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
Oooo..I need a link for that yard jewelry! And answer a question for me please, do you place the greenhouse at a certain orientation to the east-west angles of the sun in consideration of the side panels or something? I assume if overheating is a worse problem in your area you would align it to reduce sun and in snow areas perhaps the opposite?

Last edited:
A

Advertising

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
us
It’s the climapod virtue :)It is facing north, the louver made it cooler plus the solar fan.. a tad warmer inside..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
us
I was looking into building a greenhouse at one time. I like how the plastic panels curve on that one. I was pricing the polycarbonate greenhouse panels......holy smokes those things are high!

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
gb
Hi @Rey only just clocked your post...smart greenhouse mate and I like the pathing stones and how you've gravelled it inside and done a sturdy path(y)...I bet your well chuffed and have you started growing things yet?

A

Advertising

Ask a Question