Project greenhouse 100% complete after 3months :D

Discussion in 'Garden Projects' started by Rey, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Rey

Rey

This is a climapod virtue complete kit. One wrong part was shipped but I was able to modify it, some missing parts but not critical.. I only work on it when there's time but I think I did good :D. I won't do it again though LOL.

1aaa.JPG 1aab.JPG 1ab.JPG 1b.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.JPG View attachment 42503 View attachment 42504 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG

Rey, Aug 8, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Rey

DirtMechanic

Oooo..I need a link for that yard jewelry! And answer a question for me please, do you place the greenhouse at a certain orientation to the east-west angles of the sun in consideration of the side panels or something? I assume if overheating is a worse problem in your area you would align it to reduce sun and in snow areas perhaps the opposite?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    DirtMechanic, Aug 8, 2018
    Rey likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Rey

Rey

It’s the climapod virtue :)It is facing north, the louver made it cooler plus the solar fan.. a tad warmer inside..

Rey, Aug 9, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question