Nederlands 2014 (tulips!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Do you have that kind of expos in Poland as well? If you don't have that I¿m sure you have other kind of event involving other kind of flower and plants. I must admit the idea of moving to the Netherlands wasn't something I completely embraced at first, but I changed a bit of mind when I saw all those plants! They have the nicest garden centers ever! I had never seen so many plants in one place, it was a dream come true o_O I mean, they garden centers seem to be muuuuuuuch bigger than they grocery shops, lol.
We have festivals of flowers in Poland, but, unfortunately, they never take place in my city. I'll start visiting them as soon as I get my driver's licence.
My friend lives in the Netherlands and she's very happy there. It's a beautiful country:) I hope you'll be happy there too:)

Reaction score
Nice! So you are getting a driver's license soon? I'm so glad to read that! I'm hoping I can do the same in the Netherlands, but I have heard it's sooooo expensive :/ Is your friend in the north or the south? Yes, I hope so too :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think my friend lives in Groningen now, but I'm not 100% sure. She moves a lot;)
I want to get my driver's licence before the end of the year, because the rules change in 2016 and exams will become more difficult and expensive. So I need to hurry:)

Ask a Question