November 2014 Garden Harvest (photos)

Reaction score
November 19th 2014 Garden Harvest: the last of the Kale, Dill & sage, & Scarlett Nantes Carrots. In weeks to come, I will harvest another bunch of carrots.

Add caption

November 29th 2014, Pecan & Walnut harvest. The Pecans are small but I will continue to harvest them two more times. I have been harvesting bags full of Persimmons throughout November as well, but I have not photographed my November harvests. You can see in this post of my Persimmon harvest: September/October garden harvest.

Original post @ November 2014 Garden Harvest (photos)

-Cassie K, Vegans Living Off the Land

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
All these vegetables and nuts look delicious, I would gladly eat them:D I especially like your leafy greens, they look really healthy and fresh. I'm sure they're yummy:D

Reaction score
Country
United States
They all look so delicious- fantastic pictures! It's so nice being able to grow your own food and be productive with what you grow :). Hope you're enjoying it all!

Reaction score
Those look delicious, what lovely dainty little carrots. I bet they have a great flavor. I am also admiring those leafy greens. Greens are my favorite vegetables to eat because they leave me feeling so satisfied and nourished. Looks like you garden was very productive this year, keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Those look delicious, what lovely dainty little carrots. I bet they have a great flavor. I am also admiring those leafy greens. Greens are my favorite vegetables to eat because they leave me feeling so satisfied and nourished. Looks like you garden was very productive this year, keep up the good work.
These photos were of my November harvest, obviously the months of May through September were very productive, then in October and November I grew a small garden.

Ask a Question