zuchinni.JPG
growing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very impressive Vernon. I have a fairly large block, 3/4 acre but I only dedicate a very small area to veggies. I've not been very successful but I know I don't put the time in, watering feeding etc. I must try next season, we're heading into winter here in Australia. Maybe I'll look up winter veg. You've inspired me.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Boy, does your garden look tidy and perfect! Good job!

Ill be stalking your post for inspiration & ideas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Beautiful garden, i can see lots of hard work went into it. Is that a motion sensor on your tripod hooked up to a hose? do you have a problem with deer? You have really a beautiful garden, nice size.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
wow. lots of food growing. try your had at saute the zucchini blossoms since you have a lot. We don't do veggies here, just the two of us, the time spent with that would out way the cheap veggies I can get from the Amish everywhere around us.

Reaction score
Country
United States
And the garden is done.JPG
Well the garden is over till Aug. 15. I cleaned up the field today. Final count was 48 Zucchini, 298 ears of corn. Looking forward to some new things in August Thank you for the comments.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful garden, i can see lots of hard work went into it. Is that a motion sensor on your tripod hooked up to a hose? do you have a problem with deer? You have really a beautiful garden, nice size.

That is a pop-up sprinkler I like the way they spray water so I use them.

Ask a Question