My future project

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Just messing around for a couple minutes. Not sure what kind of pine tree you wanted. I assumed those were rocks in a semi-circle around the tree. Also, I assumed that was some sort of bush maybe behind the table?

pic1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just messing around for a couple minutes. Not sure what kind of pine tree you wanted. I assumed those were rocks in a semi-circle around the tree. Also, I assumed that was some sort of bush maybe behind the table?

View attachment 9601
The pine tree is already there. It isn't that good looking so I might get it removed and put in a nice shade tree. Behind that are a few large bushes (I can't get rid of them because they are in my neighbors' yard but they provide privacy, as does the pine tree. The chairs are back there for nice summer nights where I can sit back and relax. I wish I could replace it with an emerald ash but I HAD two in the front and they had to be cut down due to the ashbore. So I have to get plans for the front as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
So the pine is kinda scraggly.. I replaced it with an underrated beautiful white flowering dogwood.

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg
pic13.jpg

Ask a Question