The future.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Love it! Who has the priority to raise the canopy first though? Don't think 4-wheel owners will be best pleased. A good idea!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I can see it taking off in small but crowded places such as Hong Kong and Singapore!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Love it! Despite it all looking so modern and very futuristic.......how come the mum had such an old fashioned pram for her baby!:D:ROFLMAO:

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Love it! Despite it all looking so modern and very futuristic.......how come the mum had such an old fashioned pram for her baby!:D:ROFLMAO:

Good question Upsy Daisy; perhaps the mum was English and it's a Silver Cross pram? :D

Thanks Becky for adding the video and indeed it will be most interesting to see how it goes.

I have an industrial rated 550V 12A 3 phase rotary switch and this morning I was testing to see how it should be connected but couldn't get much sense out of it using my multimeter; out of curiosity I browsed YouTube and sure enough there are lots of videos showing these switches but I need to learn Urdu/Hindi first; don't we do anything these days here in the UK. Stephenson and Isambard Kingdom Brunel spring to mind; who's replaced these two greats? I'll do the job my way the hard way?

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I like the look of those autonomous lawn mowers! (y) We recently got a robot vacuum cleaner - I wasn't keen on the idea, but now we've got one I love it! It's quite clever - it maps out the whole floor and works out the most efficient route. They're not available in the UK yet so we had to order it from China, but it was worth the wait.

Ask a Question