Morning all

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Just thought i'd say good morning,
It's that sort of misty showery rain this morning and "Henry" (my dog) took one look out of the kitchen door and went back to bed,

The wifes making coffee and im going to have a look around the workshop, Ive an old grape press im going to strip down and paint it John Deer green "the wood bits green & the metal bits yellow" It's only small "fits over a large bin"
I bought this press from a boot sale a while ago and had the idea of doing it up then "but never got round to it"

"And get this" Its time to fill a sack with comphrey plant leaves , a few rocks tie the sack up and dump the lot in a 45 gal drum of Gods best holy water,

"No im not making new wheel chair wheels"

Im making one of the best plant feeds you can make,

The sack will stay in the drum for about 3/4 weeks (stink the rear of the barn out) and then its added 10/1 mix in the watering can and the results are "Well" beyound anything off the shelf of any garden centre, But its a secret so dont tell anyone:cool:

Yep some of the old ways are still the best ones,
Have a nice day folks:oldman:

Ask a Question