Morning! Thank goodness ..... it's raining. Love the sunshine but my lawns are looking a bit like shredded wheat !!!

EES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning! Thank goodness.....it's raining. Love the sunshine but my lawns are looking a bit like shredded wheat !!! My garden is a bit unruly and as I live on the edge of a wood I have some BIG trees at the lower end. I'm not a knowledgeable gardener and sometimes find the going tough, but I do like it when something comes together and absolutely love to sit with a cuppa and watch the bees and butterflies etc. going about their day. Looking forward to some handy tips and chatter on this forum :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1564494812333.png
Wish it was raining here - keeps missing us in the south east corner. Can you please send us a shower or two @EES .... whereabouts are you then?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

You've come to the right place(y)

EES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 56910 Wish it was raining here - keeps missing us in the south east corner. Can you please send us a shower or two @EES .... whereabouts are you then?
Hi I'm in chippenham Wiltshire. Rained most of the day but everything needed a good water. Hope you get a shower or two before the sun comes out again :)

Ask a Question