Just joined this morning.

Sneezie

Nellie Mosser, Clematis
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5 - 6
Country
United States
First off would like to know how do I get an avatar in front of my name? Belonged to a garden site for years, and sadly the owner gave it up. Im an old gal, but love gardening. Just had a hip replacement, so not gonna get around in my gardens like I used to. Plus next I need a knee replacement. Quite a mess huh? I have 6 children, all adults. grandkids and great grandkids!! Looking forward to shareing some photos with you all and talking bout our flowers. Please let me know about the avatar.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! About that avatar--please scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll see a dark green banner titled About Us. There is a "help" listed along with privacy policy and terms of use. The webmaster or one of the moderators will help you get your avatar.
Please tell us where in the USA you are--we are in central Texas, and when I give a suggestion to someone in Michigan, I'm pretty sure it isn't going to help them much. We seem to be much warmer than Michigan!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Click on your name on the bar at the top, select "account details"

Scroll down to avatar and click on it to select a picture :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Sneezie and welcome to the forum. Don't you worry, that hip replacement will help you get around the garden well. Since I had one done I'm doing better than ever - and it doesn't hurt any more :joyful:

Ask a Question