More Snow

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Northeast area of the States is being hit again. Every one in that area take care stay safe.

We had a very nice day Sunday in the Mid-Atlanic 60 degrees going down to 32 by the weekend.

This winter has been very cold with no snow for our area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is not good as I am in Metro Detroit! We just got hit a week ago with more than 16 inches of snow, now turned into ice. My poor puppy has to make a trail to use the bathroom outside.
The sky and temperature at this moment is perfectly fitting a snow storm in the making though :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I'm sorry, guys. I'm really happy I don't live up there. I'm not even gonna mention the temperature we're gonna reach today, because it would be cruel.

I don't like snow. Well, it's very pretty, but very cold, too, but I can see how it's good when it melts. The problem is while it's not melting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We actually got to 67 degrees yesterday and I was completely shocked and amazed! I literally did a double take at the thermometer as I could not believe my eyes. AND...I actually slept with my bedroom window open last night! It was a miracle.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
My husband and I love sleeping with the window open. We should have done it last night because I was sweating all night. I'll try to think of it tonight :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's snowing in my area too. I hate it! Fortunately, it's not very cold, I believe it's around -1 degree Celsius. It's perfect weather for taking care of indoor plants:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Snowing here where I am in PA. I knew it would though; as I walked downtown in the freezing -5 last night the whole sky was overcast grey - not the moon or stars to be seen. SNOW incoming! *ducks*

Yup. More snow. I think the forecast for the next couple days just said, "Snow. More Snow. Continued Snow. Snow Again. Trolled you, sunny."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Yes, it was minus 2 F or about minus 18 c here. Going to get colder .

And we are getting more snow but luckily only light flurries now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
I'm so glad that it rarely snows in my area. If we ever get one inch of snow, that's a lot. I can't imagine what it's like to have sixteen inches.

It's summer here though and we're in the middle of a heatwave, with the temperature reported to have reached 34° Celsius earlier today. I want to work on my trees, but it's too hot outside, and not much better inside as we don't have air-conditioning.

Reaction score
Stay safe guys! Can't imagine going thru such a harsh winter, even tho I used to live in Scandinavia when I was younger! I'd hate to live far in the north of Finland, that is for sure! I don't think my bones would like that now (because I'm older now).

Reaction score
Country
United States
Heh, it stopped snowing here but last night we got rain. Yes, it was actually warm enough for it not to freeze. But this is bad - it didn't kill all the snow and ICED everything over. So much ice everywhere we've even had a record number of black-ice crashes this year. It's kinda deadly out there.

I'd rather it just snowed and continue to snow the light fluffy snow. Easier to deal with.

Ask a Question