Mole issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please advise
Last Autumn early winter I had extensive damage done with mole (s)
for the last two / three months they have not been active, presumably moved on, so to the qwuestion.
Can I do what I would normally do put lawn feed / moss killer on the garden around this time and if so when should I grass seed the bare area's?
Thanks for any advice.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
The mole ( usually only one as they are solitary animals except in the breeding season) will be either hibernating or much deeper in the soil where the worms have gone to escape any cold weather.
From experience I can tell you that they are very difficult to get rid of.
However, there is no point looking at a ruined lawn, you may as well begin renovation and hope for the best.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There can’t be many worms left but the question is where do I start with the renovation?

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Ironically viewing your location, the Yorkshire terrier is outstanding at getting moles. They have amazing patience.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Moles eat, termites, ants, grubs, slugs, snails, worms, wasp larva, more. If you murder moles then you need to pay $$$$$$ for termite spray.

Ask a Question