Miniature roses

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The pink one was the second rose I got, it's very dear too me. Surprisingly, the flowers slightly changed in color - last year they were a little bit darker than during it's first summer.
I plan to take more pictures and for sure I'll post them here because I'm so proud of my roses:D I hope soon it will be warmer and they'll start to grow and bloom again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
I have always loved the miniatures but have not been pursuing flower plants the last few years due to lots of pressure to deal with other problems. Perhaps a miniature rose would help..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Growing a miniature rose is always a good idea:DThey're the loveliest plants and they're rather easy to grow. It's fun to take care of them:)

Reaction score
Right now my roses are dormant and aren't very photogenic because they don't have leaves, but I have some old photos on this computer. Unfortunately the quality is really poor because they were taken with my old cell phone.

This is my very first miniature rose, it's much bigger now:

View attachment 420

Pink rose, these flowers are fragrant:

View attachment 421

And this rose I got right before the winter:

View attachment 422

I had never seen those pictures of your miniature roses, Claudine :O They are soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I really liked the second one, i love the color, it's so pretty, but all of them are pretty :) I have a weakness for pink roses tho.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
My miniature roses from Valentines Day have all rebloomed and I'm quite pleased, I've been thinking perhaps I should prune them back a bit over winter. I was worried they wouldn't survive indoors so I repotted them separately and two are living in garden #1 and two in garden #2. Every time my sweetie looks at the ones in the garden at his place, he remarks on them symbolizing his love for me. (Because they are still growing - even though I am the one seeing to that, lol.) I tell him next time I want white ones. We shall see.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I had never seen those pictures of your miniature roses, Claudine :O They are soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I really liked the second one, i love the color, it's so pretty, but all of them are pretty :) I have a weakness for pink roses tho.
Thank you! Unfortunately, miniature roses in the second and third picture that I posted here aren't alive anymore:( I drowned them.
The red one is doing great though, it's my oldest rose and it's really big now.

Ask a Question