List out plants in your garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hey guys!

I hope you are all doing fine. Well, I am kinda bored when this crazy idea popped into my mind :p
I live in an apartment. So I don't have a big garden :(. I have potted plants.
Anywhz' I have :

2 Peace lily plants(1 Red & 1 White)
1 Spider plant
7-8 Rose plants(1 Miniature & remaining normal ones)
4 Aloe vera
1 Coleus
2 Money plants (vines)
3 Kinds of blooms (Idk what they are!)
1 Nolfork Island Pine plant
and 2 other indoor plants plants (I have no idea what they are! :p)

And I am thinking of getting a snake plant for my bedroom soon.
So, that's it!
What about you?

Okay then,
Take care and Stay AWESOME! :D

P.S. Happy Gardening guys! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I have a holly tree, 2 hawthorn hedges, 3 cherry trees, a laburnum, a hydragea, a raspberry hedge, 2 blackcurrant bushes, 80 onions & a lawn at the front.
At the back I have a family apple tree, 2 plum trees, 36 strawberry plants, 6 buckets of parsley, rosemary, sage, oregano and chives.
Leek, chive, lettuce, spinach and beetroot seedlings.
Rhubarb, crocosmia, granny's bonnet, snapdragons.
In the greenhouse I have tomatoes, cukes, chilies and bell peppers, and dahlias grown from seed, almost ready to go outside.

I'll maybe post about my allotment if I have time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have a holly tree, 2 hawthorn hedges, 3 cherry trees, a laburnum, a hydragea, a raspberry hedge, 2 blackcurrant bushes, 80 onions & a lawn at the front.
At the back I have a family apple tree, 2 plum trees, 36 strawberry plants, 6 buckets of parsley, rosemary, sage, oregano and chives.
In the greenhouse I have tomatoes, cukes, chilies and bell peppers, and dahlias grown from seed, almost ready to go outside.

What is an allotment?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
What is an allotment?
Do you call them, "public gardens" in the US?
In the UK the council puts aside areas of land, which are sub-divided into individual plots (300sq. yds.) or half-plots, so that people can grow their own fruit, veg and flowers there.
Cost, including membership, rent and use of their machine tools is about $80/£50 annually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
In the UK the council puts aside areas of land, which are sub-divided into individual plots (300sq. yds.) or half-plots, so that people can grow their own fruit, veg and flowers there.
Cost, including membership, rent and use of their machine tools is about $80/£50 annually.
As far as I know we have no such thing. I have heard of people starting a community garden but the government is not involved at all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My parents have an enormous garden, they let me plant whatever I want in a small part of it. I have lilies of the valley, violets, irises, daffodills, tulips and a few shrubs.
My favorite plants are my minature roses though. I grow them in flower pots. Currently, I have 11 of them:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India

Wow! That's huge! You must have a beautiful garden with all the cherry blossoms,hedges,berries and what not :eek: !Happy Gardening :) and thanks for answering. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
My parents have an enormous garden, they let me plant whatever I want in a small part of it. I have lilies of the valley, violets, irises, daffodills, tulips and a few shrubs.
My favorite plants are my minature roses though. I grow them in flower pots. Currently, I have 11 of them:love:
Aww...they are all such beautiful flowers! You have a beautiful flower garden. Take care and Happy gardening. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Aww...they are all such beautiful flowers! You have a beautiful flower garden. Take care and Happy gardening. :)
Thank you! They really are beautiful:) I wish I had more space though, I dream of a garden where I could plant not only flowers and shrubs, but also large trees. In my opinion a garden without trees looks empty.

Reaction score
I have too many houseplants to list - its a jungle in my apartment! I grow both veggies and flowers, the flowers have their own space or share one with the veggies.

Reaction score
I have blueberries, blackberries, about 20 different herbs. Peas (sugar. snow and snap, artichokes, kale, lettuce, beets, pumpkin, zucchini. 3 kinds of tomatoes, winter squash, potatoes, wheat, red and yellow peppers, spinach sunchokes, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. I'm sure there is more but offhand that's what I can remember with only one cup of coffee.

For flowers we have a big patch of mixed to attract hummingbirds, hanging fuschia, roses, clematis, tulips and lilies, iris, and daylilies. I put most of my effort into food crops.

Reaction score
After reading your list of plants ongongong I can only imagine that your apartment looks really attractive and that it must be a lovely place to be - all year round :)

I have what can only be described as a seriously enormous garden in which I grow all my own fruit, vegetables and nuts - as well as so many different kinds of ornamental trees, shrubs and perennials that if I were to list them all - it would probably resemble something like a plant catalog :D Oh nearly forgot - I also have a large herb garden and lots of containers dotted around which are normally full of either succulents or perennials - about the only things I don't grow are annuals :)

Reaction score
Right now I don't have a garden, because I might be moving out next year to another country, so no point in keeping a garden. I still keep some potted plants in my place tho, one of the few ones is my gorgeous calla lily. I'm actually super proud of that plant, because after 5 long years is blooming again and looking super healthy.

I still keep my ''furry'' wandering jew plants, as well as an spider plant. A small aloe vera plant and a few kalanchoes I thought that were already dead.

Reaction score
Wow, it sounds like you guys have some really nice plants! I'm still working on mine, and I'm looking to accumulate more, so I'm a bit too embarrassed to name my small list here. A local store has plants for a veggie garden, and I'm thinking about buying lemon, eggplant, tomato, watermelon, cucumber and zucchini. I probably will when I get paid.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Philippines

That sounds like a great idea actually; I wish our government would think of implementing something like that. As it is, large plots of land that belong to corporations are left empty and just gather garbage until such time that the corporation decides to bulldoze it and put up yet another building. Such a waste.

We have a lot of potted tree seedlings in our front yard: an indian mango, carabao mango, avocado, longan, soursop. We also have a prolific oregano plant, some aloe vera, some Philippine herbs I don't know the name of,and maybe fifteen bird's eye chili seedlings. My most prized plant, however, has to be my passionfruit vines. They're almost a year old, no fruit yet, but we haven't really allowed them to flourish since there isn't any space. We plan on building a trellis for them soon.

Ask a Question