Lemon Tree PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I took some seeds from a lemon I bought at a grocery store last year and decided to try my luck at planting a few. I have two plants going currently. One, appears to be very healthy, but the other is having issues and I have NO idea what it is, or what to do about it. Sorry, I don't know how to make the image addresses into hyperlinks but here are the pics. It is just under a year old. And this all started when I put it outside for the first time this year. I live in Canada (Toronto Area) so we get cold winters (Which i brought them inside for) and hot summers.

PLEASE HELP! I really don't want to let this guy die on me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I took some seeds from a lemon I bought at a grocery store last year and decided to try my luck at planting a few. I have two plants going currently. One, appears to be very healthy, but the other is having issues and I have NO idea what it is, or what to do about it. Sorry, I don't know how to make the image addresses into hyperlinks but here are the pics. It is just under a year old. And this all started when I put it outside for the first time this year. I live in Canada (Toronto Area) so we get cold winters (Which i brought them inside for) and hot summers.

PLEASE HELP! I really don't want to let this guy die on me.
You are keeping the soil too wet. Let the soil surface dry out 1-2 inches deep before watering again. I presume the pot has drainage holes?

Ask a Question