Jade tree

Reaction score
Country
United States
My Jade tree has soft root rot. I am going to try to repot the trunks that don't seem to be affected. Should I buy Phyton 27?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Phyton 27 is a systemic fungicide that is effective against root rot and other soil-borne diseases. It can be used for the treatment of soft root rot in plants such as Jade trees.

However, in addition to treating the roots, it's important to address the underlying cause of the root rot, which is often overwatering or poor drainage. Make sure to improve the drainage of the soil and adjust your watering schedule to avoid overwatering.

When repotting the unaffected trunks, make sure to use fresh, well-draining soil and remove any damaged or diseased roots before planting. You can also use a rooting hormone to encourage new root growth.

Overall, the use of Phyton 27 can be helpful in treating soft root rot, but it should be used in conjunction with other measures to prevent the disease from reoccurring.

For more info check this resource
Facebook Page:
Youtube Channel Link:

My Jade tree has soft root rot. I am going to try to repot the trunks that don't seem to be affected. Should I buy Phyton 27?

Ask a Question