Its time here for lilies to show off

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I like the way lilies just spring up when one least expects them. This is the time for them but they appear unannounced

lilies.jpg
DSC04387.JPG
lily.arrange,ment.jpg
DSC03801.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
My Easter lilies are blooming all over the place! The ones I started from seed still haven't matured enough to set flowers, but hopefully soon. I have some Asiatic lilies that will hopefully rebloom in the fall, if not sooner, and last year's calla lilies have finally sent up green shoots.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look very nice! Lilies are interesting, but I don't grow them, because in my opinion there are flowers that are prettier. If I could, I'd only plant white roses and tulips:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They look very nice! Lilies are interesting, but I don't grow them, because in my opinion there are flowers that are prettier. If I could, I'd only plant white roses and tulips:D
Not fair to ignore other flowers (lol)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Not fair to ignore other flowers (lol)
Haha, I know, but my space is limited, so I have to make hard choices;) Also, I can only keep plants that can be grown indoors, since I don't have a garden.

Ask a Question