Indoor or outdoor

Reaction score
Do you have better luck with in door plant or out side plants? And why do you think you are having better luck?

Reaction score
I have been better luck with outdoor plants. Sometimes I have issues with getting enough sun. I do like how easy it is to reproduce indoor plants. But, outdoor plants are my preference.

Reaction score
I learned about plants through houseplants; I adopted some from the nearly dead rack at the grocery store. At this point I am equal with my knowledge - hopefully I have knowledge - having been involved with plants in one form or another for over forty years.

Reaction score
I definitely have better luck with outdoor plants. I don't have very many houseplants at all!

Reaction score
My plants tend to be better outdoors than in doors, no idea why. I've never been good with plants that are completely indoors ones. Most of them are so boring and flowerless. I prefer outdoors ones, they really give me more choices when it comes to varieties and colors :)

Reaction score
It's kind of a mix of both. I have lots of ivy-type plants, a Christmas cactus, a spider plant and a Chinese Evergreen. They all are thriving. The outside plants I have the most luck with roses, lilies, daffodils, irises, hyacinth, and herbs. I have the least amount of luck with vegetables. I can't grow them to save my life! Lol.

Reaction score
Depending on your area I think it can be a mix of both. However I have noticed for me when I garden I have better luck with outside plants than I do with inside ones.

Reaction score
I'm having better luck with indoor plants. My indoor plants are pest free and disease free, while my outdoor plants have spider mites. My indoor plants also have no weeds because weed seeds have no way of getting to them. Most of my outdoor plants have some kind of bugs or weeds.

Reaction score
I always seemed to do better with growing my outdoor plants. I suspect it's something to do with the fact that it rains frequently, so it doesn't matter so much if I forget to water them!

Reaction score
I have far more luck with my outdoor plants as the tend to thrive more and look more healthy; my indoor plants will get very dry from time to time.

Reaction score
It is easier with outdoor plants. I have both, but I find the indoor plants get sick more often and they grow differently than the ouside plants which are healthier and stronger. The reason I think is the amount of light they receive when placed outside and also there are beneficial insects that help maintain plants healthy.

Ask a Question