If you could talk to yourself as a child.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
don't think I had a "first" love when in grade school. did have a boy who would steal kisses on my cheek when I was in the third grade, don't recall "me" having feelings toward him. then in 4th grade some other boy gave me a ring, again don't recall "me" having like feelings. Probably never really had a first love until about 18 years old.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks for asking alp. Once we left school we didn't fall out or anything I think life just took over; we both came from poor families so it was a case of going straight into a job; I was introduced to an adult world at the age of 15 cycling 4 miles to the pit I was apprenticed at with 6am starts; because I was an apprentice mechanical engineer the big repair jobs were carried out at weekends and during overtime so this sorted my life out and I've not seen my first girlfriend since but I often think of our wonderful time together all those years ago and I truly wish her every happiness in the world hoping she found another love as I found in Bron. I think it's simply known as growing up? Bron and I over the years have got to trust people less and less to the point we now only have very few genuine friends alp; we've got each other though and as long as I have Bron in my life I've got everything. :):):)

Oh dear alp; unrequited love really hurts. You must have been at a very low point in your life at that time. :(

First loves are never forgotten Esther and they are important parts in a life. :)

Well said Dirt Mechanic sounds like you've been there as I have. :(

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Like believing when you are told that owning your own business is a good idea?

No more like.... adults are typically responsible, good generally prevails, people should be judged as individuals, you can take things at face value, people stand up for what's right starting at the personal level, continuous self improvement and growth is the responsibility - gift of being a human.

That kind of stuff. I know we all have our faults, but it's the recognition of them and the personal effort to move past them that needs to always be there... hence the last item... continuous self improvement and growth is the responsibility - gift of being a human.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Dear Lara! You're the best girl!
m05006.gif

Run hurry up and down the hill, then catch the snowflakes with your mouth. Dance when you want. Shoot from the bow that you made yourself. Trouble pressing on the shoulders? Try to stand on your head! Trouble will fall off!

You can be an adult boring person sometime later.

Well, that's what I can tell myself now too.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Same here! I talk to myself even now. I'm basically thinking aloud - sign of mental malady!

mg guy

lawn and garden freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
yeah, I'm more like two kids talking to each other. (now I'm scaring myself, must be my inner child. lol)

Ask a Question