Ideas for greenhouse plants

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
So at my stepmom's house, we have this greenhouse that I would like to put in use. So I was wondering if any of you have any ideas for some interesting and special plants I can grow in the greenhouse. I live in Denmark so the weather might be a problem.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
That is the nice thing about a greenhouse, no weather worries! Do you want to grow flowers or vegetables?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Impatience. spiderwort. petunias, nasturtiums,bleeding heart, for hanging baskets, tomatoes, peppers, any greens, any vegetable that likes warmth to grow, even some strawberries and grapes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3a
Country
Canada
Interesting things? Take cuttings from a few house plants and make a clone army. Look into grafting and make a tree that contains multiple different types of fruits.

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Impatience. spiderwort. petunias, nasturtiums,bleeding heart, for hanging baskets, tomatoes, peppers, any greens, any vegetable that likes warmth to grow, even some strawberries and grapes.
Thanks for the ideas :D

Interesting things? Take cuttings from a few house plants and make a clone army. Look into grafting and make a tree that contains multiple different types of fruits.
Sound interesting. I'll take a look into that.

Ask a Question