I started repotting my cacti and I have a question..

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
3 day difference when you get everything right ^_^. The rosette on the left opened up wide!
22338875_1572512492792192_2507283232938706963_o.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Incredibly beautiful!
I'm sure many people would have jumped for joy, having received such a gift. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The draping conifer is so elegant and you have something growing on the right hand side as well. Really lovely arrangement, @Rey !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
So inspiring Rey. Love them, real micro happenings.!. I'm already thinking of some pots are could use. Such thoughts are a lovely distraction/obsession/passtime! Thanks for planting the seed in my head :):LOL:

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
So inspiring Rey. Love them, real micro happenings.!. I'm already thinking of some pots are could use. Such thoughts are a lovely distraction/obsession/passtime! Thanks for planting the seed in my head :):LOL:

Actually, the pot is not a pot, it is a saucer for a large bowl the same size I use for may fairy garden. I just drill holes on it and it is cheaper :).

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's nice to see something so different and imaginative.

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Here is a 5 day timelapse of my latest greenovia on single pot. I receive them bare rooted, plant it on almost dry soil for 13 days, I then water them and took this time lapse video to see how they react on first watering..

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
My next project is a timelapse of my Venus fly trap bloom :). The Brinno timelapse camera has a minimum focus distance of about 75cm, its too far, so I tie a 10x diopter to get a closer look hillbilly style LOL
IMG_3525.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My next project is a timelapse of my Venus fly trap bloom :). The Brinno timelapse camera has a minimum focus distance of about 75cm, its too far, so I tie a 10x diopter to get a closer look hillbilly style LOL
View attachment 29033

LOL! That's some kind of contraption. I should have done it when I had my Bird of Paradise flowering.. It's an amazing sight. Look forward to seeing your end result, @Rey !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a 5 day timelapse of my latest greenovia on single pot. I receive them bare rooted, plant it on almost dry soil for 13 days, I then water them and took this time lapse video to see how they react on first watering..

@Rey Some people prescribe that their videos should only be viewed on youtube so that they can get real money from youtube to fund their hobbies. Why don't you do that? That way, you get support for your hobbies and you can treat us to more wonderful videos like this. Also, don't allow downloading from youtube. Apparently, producers of these videos can only make money if people watch them LITERALLY only on youtube. Don't think a lot of people will download them, but hey, it's your hard work and you invest in time, energy and money .. I think it's worth thinking about it.

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I was thinking that it takes a lot of views in order to monetize? I am not sure how many views in order to make money though. This is why I just share stuff. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Of course, it's not about money. But if you stipulated that videos could only be watched on youtube and can't be downloaded, you might get more hits and build up a fan base. You could provide links here, subject to admin's approval (oops, I hope I won't be banned for spamming! LOL!) and maximise your viewer base.. I would click on it if you did so. Just a link or two to the correct url .. It would be fun for newcomers .. Don't you think...?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Crikey! Put it on your youtube video.. So beautiful!

STUNNING and the lighting is bliss!

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I must say.. When I stare at the Buddhas temple, I felt relaxed..

Ask a Question