Well it time 2016 Garden has started

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm growing Corn, Tomatoes, Potatoes, and Zucchini this year well here some picture will up date them as they grow.
Potatoes 2016.JPG
2016 Garden 3.JPG
2016 Garden.JPG
2016 Garden 2.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Good heavens, that looks absolutely lush! You are one heck of a gardener!
Do you hill your squash? It seems so from the third picture. If so, may I ask how high?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good heavens, that looks absolutely lush! You are one heck of a gardener!
Do you hill your squash? It seems so from the third picture. If so, may I ask how high?

Thank you Marlingardener, No I do not hill the Zucchini I think what you see is the Potatoes. But if your on low ground a hill is the way to go on squash. I would say 3 inches or better but the higher you go the more you will have to water it unless you get a good amount of rain.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like its going to be a great garden, all I can do is just look at my garden area for now, its still too cold to even think about planting and any.

I know the feeling can't wait for spring to plant even know we get a early start being in Florida

Reaction score
Sadly, I have yet to start anything new for the Spring. I really should have gone shopping for seeds and grew at least something small, but school has been such a priority as of late. I spend a lot of time tending to the garden plants I already have and miss starting new seedlings. All of the photos you have shared are lovely. It looks like you're off to a great start!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sadly, I have yet to start anything new for the Spring. I really should have gone shopping for seeds and grew at least something small, but school has been such a priority as of late. I spend a lot of time tending to the garden plants I already have and miss starting new seedlings. All of the photos you have shared are lovely. It looks like you're off to a great start!

Thank you Alexiskilgannon Will be adding more picture soon. I hope you try and grow something it is a great feeling to see things grow :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It's a good thing you are in Florida. We are expecting a freeze tonight. All of my trees are budding and the hostas are popping up. May be a bad year for them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have started some seed indoors. About 75 tomatoes, turmeric, ginger and many different herbs.

Ask a Question