I started repotting my cacti and I have a question..

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I finally finish it. Both the grow light and the night lighting are on timer..The glitter does look like starry night when you take a photo. It does glitter like stars when I walk around it..

DSC05554.jpg
DSC05582.jpg

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Thanks ^_^, my wife is like wondering if this is post midlife crisis haha, I never thought I will be into gardening and plants.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well, at least, she doesn't have to worry about seven years' itch! Hahaha!

I reckon it must be very therapeutic for you. You might even be able to get her involved.

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
she love plants, but she killed one of her succulents from overwatering haha. I get her educated though, she wont dare touch my plants, she is scared it might just die ^_^

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, come on! I have killed so many plants, thank heavens that there is nobody to tell me off.. Well, my son is getting a bit like you .. telling me off...

Get her into the game .. and your gardening experience will be full of love .. love of the succulents and love between you two!

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Ok I am almost done. Our 30th wedding anniversary dish garden with my wife's birthstone. I try to finish this it's almost 2am so my wife will see it when she wakes up :)
DSC05641.jpg
DSC05649.jpg
DSC05648.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
awwwwwwwwww! How romantic and how lovely .. Bet she will be pleased, @Rey !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's so nice to see your mounting the plants up and down. How do they stay up, @Rey ? You glued them?! LOL!

it's so much more exciting to the plants in different heights .. Thank you for sharing!

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
LOL, I make a mound and assist it with lava rock and they stayed up but very carefully.. Then I water them very cautiously and the next day they become tight and usually roots will come out after a week and you cant even move them back and forth. I will take a pic next week and see how much they open up..

Ask a Question