I only grow plants for looks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
The plants in the front of the house are for looks, privacy etc. In the backyard 90% of the plants are edibles. If I'm going to put the time and money into it I want a return on my investment :rolleyes:

My husband would be perfectly content to only have grass and reminds me all the time that "normal" people buy their food at the store. Well I"m not normal and that stuff tastes so bland compared to the fresh stuff. Now once we start harvesting he changes his mind.. until the next spring when he's enlisted to help move dirt, stones,etc :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I do plant stuff that aids in beautifying my home that i adore immensely but i also find great pleasure in planting vegetables and herbs...it's just awesome when i can consume the stuff that i planted in my own garden...it's like a great accomplishment for me...and some of the herbs that i plant have great medicinal properties and as such i make use of them ever so often.

Ask a Question