I find this weed quite pretty

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This weed has made its presence out of the blue. I am seeing it here and there. Looks pretty. I have to get rid of it but do not have the heart.
Would you keep it?

007.JPG
008.JPG

Reaction score
I also think it's quite pretty :) I have seen some really pretty weeds over here, like for example those daises that seem to pop out everywhere :p It's hard to get rid of them, but I always did it if I knew I'd be using the space.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Of course I'd keep it! It looks beautiful:) Those round leaves remind me of clover that grows in my area.
Most weeds are lovely little plants:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is very pretty! Some time we just have to get rid of them if they have taken over. I recently got rid of the morning glory that seemed to just choking the heck out of the rose bush we have in the yard. I know morning glory isn't a weed and the flower is quite beautiful, but when it comes down to it, I must save the rose bush!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It is very pretty! Some time we just have to get rid of them if they have taken over. I recently got rid of the morning glory that seemed to just choking the heck out of the rose bush we have in the yard. I know morning glory isn't a weed and the flower is quite beautiful, but when it comes down to it, I must save the rose bush!
Anything that grows in the wrong place also come under the category of weeds, unfortunately.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States

Morning glory's are very invasive and can take over a yard in a short time,but I still grow them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Morning glory's are very invasive and can take over a yard in a short time,but I still grow them.

I didn't even plan the morning glory but they self-seeded themselves from last year! I have been trying to take them out every year, but it always come back. I let it grows where there are no other plants in its way, but other than that, they are very invasive indeed.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since it is spreading in the garden it would have to go before it takes over the whole garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Someone came into the garden center yesterday looking for oxalis. Most people here consider it a weed and want it gone from their yard. I have some of the purple in a flower pot and I saw a picture of another variety I would like to have because it is so pretty. It's called iron cross.

709a4a.jpg

You can read about it here: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/botd.php?date=2009-03-06

Ask a Question