So glad to find you all!

Reaction score
Country
United States
IMG_0315.JPG Hi everyone. I'm Lisa, form Ohio. I learned accidentally, at a ripe old age, that I love gardening. I call it my green therapy. When my hands are in the dirt, I am at peace and feel so much joy. I'm not very good at all, but I love big, showy, colorful flowers, and every now an then I get lucky. I'm thrilled to find a sight with so many people that share my love, and maybe even have some advice for me. Thanks so much for letting me join you.IMG_0115.JPG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Welcome to the forum. I like your little Dragon.
Thank you. I have a whole garden full of dragons, dogs, turtles and the occasional frogs. But my true loves are Shooter and Jazzie, both adopted and oh so loved. Say hi to Fern for us!IMG_0083 (1).JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
A big Hi back from Fern, Fern loves hanging out with bigger dog, but again most dog are bigger than her :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @lisa g , welcome..

Like you I got the gardening bug in my ' later years', not much point earlier as the children used it for a football pitch........and I wouldn't have wanted any other way(y):D.​

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Lisa....:)
Having fun and enjoying your garden is the most important thing so you are well on your way to being a successful gardener (y)

Ask a Question