Hydroponic Greenhouse

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I am curious if there is anyone here that has experience in soilless growing in a greenhouse. The original owner had it set up to be a aquaponics system. We now have it set up as a hydroponics system. I have attached some pictures to show what ours looks like and the set up we were given.
Im looking for information on set up/layout, maintenance of the green house its self, Pros and cons, necessities etc. Any information, tips, would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1637.jpeg
    IMG_1637.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 231

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish I could help you as I am interested in learning how to grow lettuces hydroponically . We get beautiful butter lettuce at the food pantry that is donated by the college. I don't know the difference between hydro and aqua. I imagine there is a myriad of info online on how to proceed. I wish you well.... Good luck.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I am curious if there is anyone here that has experience in soilless growing in a greenhouse. The original owner had it set up to be a aquaponics system. We now have it set up as a hydroponics system. I have attached some pictures to show what ours looks like and the set up we were given.
Im looking for information on set up/layout, maintenance of the green house its self, Pros and cons, necessities etc. Any information, tips, would be greatly appreciated.
What have you learned so far?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Jill's that looks like a nice setup, would love to see any later pix you may have. No advice from me, I stick to soil for now.

Ask a Question