Hundreds Of Plants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Elderberry grows wild in England, I used to make wine with it. The flowers make a really nice white that you can make sparkling, and the berries a good full-bodied red. There is a bit more of a kick than just the alcohol to the red. A friend cut an elder bush in a field and stacked the logs to bring round. He caught the cows licking the cut ends, and said they acted really stupid when he brought them in. Tradition has it that if you burn elder the Devil will dance on your roof, and may come down the chimney.
Lavender can be quite poisonous in any quantity.
Cannabis won't hurt you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I sure hope Cannabis won't hurt.

I use to make Wine out of Elderberry. Couple of my Sons went setting lines for Catfish. I bought some Beer. We drank that I says we'll that is gone. They pull out gallon of Elderberry Wine.

Later I'm laying in back of my Pickup thinking them stars are sure moving fast as my Pickup rolls into the river.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well I sure hope Cannabis won't hurt.
Let me amend my statement a little. The active ingredients of cannabis won't hurt you, but if you smoke it inhaling the smoke of anything is not going to be good for your lungs. I have also known a couple of people who went on to become addicted to tobacco through smoking it with cannabis, and that certainly is not good for you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me amend my statement a little. The active ingredients of cannabis won't hurt you, but if you smoke it inhaling the smoke of anything is not going to be good for your lungs. I have also known a couple of people who went on to become addicted to tobacco through smoking it with cannabis, and that certainly is not good for you.
I mostly eat but do smoke some.

I also make a Tea using Mullen but smoke it too.

Also use Mint.

big rockpile

Ask a Question