How's you New year so far?

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Greetings friends! How's your first week of the year 2015 going? I have a list of goals I want to accomplish this year. I focus on healthier lifestyle (I've been slacking lately with my work out routine, I feel feverish at the moment and got colds.. very low stamina I must say). I wish the rest of the year will be filled with abundance, positive change and will be productive to all of us.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Seems to be freezing one day, warm the next and with storms in between so far :D To damp to get on the soil even though its been sunny today, but been getting on with digging in compost when I can :)

Sorry to hear you feel ill, lot of it about at the moment:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I am busy working on my goals for the new year. I will not call them resolutions, but simply goals. I quit smoking on Christmas day and going 2 weeks strong now. I have also been bust working on the business I have been trying to start.

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Greetings friends! How's your first week of the year 2015 going? I have a list of goals I want to accomplish this year. I focus on healthier lifestyle (I've been slacking lately with my work out routine, I feel feverish at the moment and got colds.. very low stamina I must say). I wish the rest of the year will be filled with abundance, positive change and will be productive to all of us.

It is a bit miserable for me thus far and I am having so many bad days already that I am beginning to wonder what kind of year this is going to be for me. I am pressing on none the less as I know that I am able to make a difference if I try to find the good which exist in the various days, as no matter how gloomy it seem, something positive is there if we look hard enough to see it. 2015 should see me becoming older and wiser, my birthday is only a few weeks away and I am changing, I can feel and see the changes and I am proud of myself for the most part.

Reaction score
My New Year did not start the way i expected to as i was hoping to find a few some new sites where i can make some decent cash online but that thought haven't come to life as yet, nevertheless it's still early days so i am continuing to work hard with the mindset that better days are there to come.

My family and I are healthy so i guess i would consider 2015 to be a good year so far.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Seems to be freezing one day, warm the next and with storms in between so far :D To damp to get on the soil even though its been sunny today, but been getting on with digging in compost when I can :)

Sorry to hear you feel ill, lot of it about at the moment:(

Climate change? It's same here.. weathers' crazy. Starting the day sunny then after a few hours it rains cats and dogs. Happy gardening my friend :)

No need to feel sorry.. It's a consequence to my actions.. but also maybe part of it from the weather :D Thank you for your concern atleast I learned the value of getting fit and most specially following it through.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am busy working on my goals for the new year. I will not call them resolutions, but simply goals. I quit smoking on Christmas day and going 2 weeks strong now. I have also been bust working on the business I have been trying to start.

oh wow! 2 weeks without smoking is really something. My unc can't even live without smoking for a day :D It's really one addicting stuff. Goodluck on your business.. May it be successful :)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It is a bit miserable for me thus far and I am having so many bad days already that I am beginning to wonder what kind of year this is going to be for me. I am pressing on none the less as I know that I am able to make a difference if I try to find the good which exist in the various days, as no matter how gloomy it seem, something positive is there if we look hard enough to see it. 2015 should see me becoming older and wiser, my birthday is only a few weeks away and I am changing, I can feel and see the changes and I am proud of myself for the most part.

I’m sorry about that. I really hope you have better days ahead and that things will somehow turn around for the better. Looking on the bright side, the year’s just starting.. many things will still happen whether expected or unexpected. Hopefully positive things but a friend told me even negative situations are lessons to learn to keep us strong. I pray you feel better somehow. Advance happy birthday my friend, you are surrounded by blessings.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My New Year did not start the way i expected to as i was hoping to find a few some new sites where i can make some decent cash online but that thought haven't come to life as yet, nevertheless it's still early days so i am continuing to work hard with the mindset that better days are there to come.

My family and I are healthy so i guess i would consider 2015 to be a good year so far.

I am hoping the same because I honestly prefer to work at home online rather than in a company/office but then we never know what happens next, I always see life as a wonderful surprise. My mom always tell me to be patient because there's a right time for everything and she also always remind me that health is wealth :) I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
There is a right time for everything, and everything seems to fall into place when it is supposed to. I hope you find what you are looking for and your new year is prosperous.

Reaction score
I lost my dream apartment right before Christmas so I'm basically regretting every life decision I've ever made. This year has started off disastrously. I'm trying to keep the hope alive that it'll get better from here.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I lost my dream apartment right before Christmas so I'm basically regretting every life decision I've ever made. This year has started off disastrously. I'm trying to keep the hope alive that it'll get better from here.

I'm verry sorry to hear that. Sometimes things get worse before it gets better. I hope and I pray this is your case. Sending love to you.

Reaction score
My first week of 2015 went very well and I know it's going to keep on getting better for me. I have some goals I have set for myself for this new year and one of them is to get a book of poetry published. Going to school online is another thing I plan on doing. I also have a little bit of financial stuff to straighten out and then I'll be all set.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My first week of 2015 went very well and I know it's going to keep on getting better for me. I have some goals I have set for myself for this new year and one of them is to get a book of poetry published. Going to school online is another thing I plan on doing. I also have a little bit of financial stuff to straighten out and then I'll be all set.

oh wow! That's very good to hear. It seems you will be pretty busy this year. I hope everything will go as planned and that you'll have awesome year ahead.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
We are now thru the first month of the new year which I can say has been interesting. It has not really been the way I had planned but it has not been that bad. It has not really been bad as the weather goes after all it is January on the east coast. My family members are healthy and we have no real complaints.

Ask a Question