Holiday wishes

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
No matter what holiday you are celebrating, or not, we here at Red Gate Farm (bees, chickens, cat, and two human staff) wish all of you the very best now, and in the year to come.

2013 Christmas house.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I will be spending Christmas morning with a friend at the hospital then the afternoon playing with dirt- making soil blocks to start m hot pepper seeds!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We will be going to my inlays for Christmas eve and then spending Christmas day with my parents at my house. Happy holidays everyone!

Reaction score
Thank you for the holiday wishes. I lost my apartment so I'll be apartment hunting and missing my daughter, who is staying with my ex.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the holiday wishes. I lost my apartment so I'll be apartment hunting and missing my daughter, who is staying with my ex.

Aww, sorry to hear that Ac's :(

Hope you find one soon, can't be easy over Christmas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I really hope you are able to find a nice new apartment. Maybe it will be much better than the one you had to leave behind. The good news is that rents are usually cheaper during the winter months because everyone likes to move over summer break.

Reaction score
I am wishing everyone that's here good health and prosperity and may we take a little time away from socializing and having fun just to reflect and be thankful for all that we have achieved this year and for the mere fact that we are alive!

Ask a Question