Happy Holidays friends!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This thread is so off-topic (I know) but I want to greet each and everyone of you a Happy Christmas to everyone who celebrate it. I hope you had a good time with your family and friends and had the best Christmas ever. It’s the last weeks of the year, I hope we all have better years to come.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Thank you for the good wishes, and may your holidays and new year be very happy, healthy, and fruitful. I think we are all looking forward to the new gardening year, new plants, new experiences, and new conversations here!

Reaction score
I had the weirdest Christmas. I lost my apartment due to a rent increase and I'm staying with relatives who think I'm a bad mother because I'm poor.
I spent Christmas at the park chatting on a bench with a charming hippie musician and two scary drunk homeless guys. I wasn't with my daughter because the relatives who think I'm a useless mother whisked my daughter off to a big family dinner. One of the scary drunk homeless guys had a crush on the hippie and kept complimenting his long hair. This is not how I pictured this year ending.

Reaction score
I had the weirdest Christmas. I lost my apartment due to a rent increase and I'm staying with relatives who think I'm a bad mother because I'm poor.
I spent Christmas at the park chatting on a bench with a charming hippie musician and two scary drunk homeless guys. I wasn't with my daughter because the relatives who think I'm a useless mother whisked my daughter off to a big family dinner. One of the scary drunk homeless guys had a crush on the hippie and kept complimenting his long hair. This is not how I pictured this year ending.

Wow that's just so sad...i can't even imagine what you're going through at this point in time...all i can say is i will keep you in my prayers and i am hoping there will be some better days ahead for you...keep the faith!

Ask a Question