Happy Holidays to y'all!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
From our little farm in Texas, we wish all of you happy holidays!
2013 Christmas house.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy holidays to every single one of you guys as well. It feels great being part of all these discussions and I hope we can share some Christmas stories about our gardens and good things happening in our lives as well. Some of us will still have the time to pop in and give some updates, but if you get too busy we still look forward to hearing from you again. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Happy Holidays to my Gardening family!! I've really enjoyed my time here on this forum - I appreciate that everyone is so helpful and welcoming. It's good to all be able to bond over a shared love of growing things and beautifying our yards!

Hope everyone has a great festive season! :)

Reaction score
Awww, how lovely and nice of you! Love your Christmas photo :) I hope you guys have a great holiday, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but I like this time of the year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I hope everyone here has a fantastic Christmas or Hannukah or Diwali or Eid or whatever you're celebrating this season. :)

My mother came from a Jewish family and my father from a Roman Catholic one (which was quite frowned on in the 1950s) but for kids in a family which celebrated both Hanukkah and Christmas it was great. Nine days of presents. :D

Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy Holidays to everyone! Enjoy the time you spend the next week or so, it only comes around once a year! It's the time to appreciate and cherish and love everyone in your life! Spend it well and happy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas! :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Merry Christmas to every one on our very special worldwide gardening forum. Such a privilege to be in contact with you all. Isn't modern technology an amasing thing.:love: :)

Ask a Question