Hi from Oregon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi... I'm a bit new here, writing from Oregon. Was hoping I could get some advice on my fruit trees and berry bushes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Welcome @Letoatreides35081 where abouts in Oregon do you live. Love that state. Only had the pleasure to visit the coast line twice. Tell myself the next time I am getting to Portland . I stayed at the Sylvia Beach Hotel, a must stay for anyone who goes there. Anyway love Astoria also, and the little towns along the coast so cute. I have not gone below Newport. Love the wild daisies that grow along the mountains as I drove from Eugene to the coast. And you have Tellamoke cheese, your oysters are huge and delicious.

Reaction score
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! Glad to have on board! You will be glad to hear you have come to the right places, because so far this has been the most open and friendly gardening I've been part o so far. So if you got any questions... don't hesitate to ask!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have another post on this, but the main reason I'm here is that I'm a little worried about one of my fruit trees. I have a Morus Issai that I've put outside for the spring. My post is in 'fruits'. I may just be experiencing plant based hypochondria, but I love mulberries and would be really heartbroken if it died.

Ask a Question