Hi from Japan :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Southern Japan (11b)
Country
Japan
I forgot to introduce myself. I'm from southern Japan and I recently started gardening. I don't have my own backyard so I have a small patio garden going on. I'm growing a few vegetables and strawberries. I'm hoping to start growing dragon fruit and pine berries soon.

You'll be seeing me a lot, as I have lots of questions lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
We have already met, but officially, welcome pinkrose, it is nice to have you here and we never get tired of questions. Will look forward to some photos of your dragon fruit project:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Southern Japan (11b)
Country
Japan
We have already met, but officially, welcome pinkrose, it is nice to have you here and we never get tired of questions. Will look forward to some photos of your dragon fruit project:)
i'm also in the process of making a vertical strawberry garden. my boyfriend helped me make it pink, we just need to drill holes next. i'll be posting that also :)

Reaction score
Hi! Nice to meet you, I really do :) I feel so fascinated about everything concerning to Japan, so I will really be looking forward to seeing the pictures of your gardening projects and such. If you don't mind me asking... are you Japanese born or an expat? We have other member who lives in Japan, but she just moved there recently.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Southern Japan (11b)
Country
Japan
Hi! Nice to meet you, I really do :) I feel so fascinated about everything concerning to Japan, so I will really be looking forward to seeing the pictures of your gardening projects and such. If you don't mind me asking... are you Japanese born or an expat? We have other member who lives in Japan, but she just moved there recently.

I am born and raised in Japan and I am also half Japanese. My father is American and my mother is Japanese. :)

The area I live in is very country. Right by my apartment you can see turtles and ducks in the river. There are also cherry blossom trees (although they aren't bloomed right now) so I love my area.

Ask a Question