Hi everyone

Reaction score
I retired a couple years ago and am now able to spend more time gardening as well as enjoy several other hobbies and I'm loving it. I have a bunch of vegetables and annuals started from seed ( so far even the little tiny petunias are coming along nicely ) and am looking forward to spring. Also recently purchased a 10' x 12' greenhouse to assemble and place in the garden. I'm currently building, experimenting with and learning hydoponics and hope to produce our own vegetables on a more year around basis. Hope to share some photos, tricks and tips, and learn from you guys. I keep learning more each day. Thanks in advance for having me on board.:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi growgeo, welcome to the forums :). You've come to the right place!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start for the year :)

Reaction score
Thanks Ian! I tried to load a photo earlier with no luck. Is there a limit on size / data ? Anyone ? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. New to forums, and a little bit clumbsy with the technology etc.:) I also spelled hydroponics wrong in my first post.:oops:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Ian! I tried to load a photo earlier with no luck. Is there a limit on size / data ? Anyone ? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. New to forums, and a little bit clumbsy with the technology etc.:) I also spelled hydroponics wrong in my first post.:oops:

Was it a profile pic/avatar you tried to upload, or an image to post within a thread? There are some filesize limits, but they are pretty high (as it's resized automatically). If you're still having problems, just let me know the image filesize and I'll see what I can do :).

Reaction score
jpg 2254 x 3948 pix 2.5mb Hope this helps. I took it out of Iphoto and put on desktop of Imac to then upload. I get a message of error. I just noticed the insert image/edit icon?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
welcome grogeo and retired to and the yarden keeps me too busy .:D

Ask a Question