Hey yall!

Reaction score
Hey! I'm a young woman in north Alabama. I've been interseted in gardening ever since I was a little girl. I've been gettting to know various flowers and shrubs for the past five years. I am especially in love with azaleas and would love a rose garden. This year we planted our first vegetable garden and boy is it alot of work! Wish us luck!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Thanks zigs! I'm young and a little inexperienced, but I'm already learning so much. I'm so glad I have found this forum.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums! :) What have you planted in your vegetable garden? Hope it's all coming along well!

Reaction score
We have planted much more than we can possibly eat, because it is so fun to share with our friends and family. We have corn, okra, various peppers, cabbage, lettuces, tomatoes, carrots, onions, peas, zucchini, different squash, and we have a fantastically established asparagus bed. We also plan on cantelope, watermelon, pumpkins and strawberries.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow that's a great selection! Bet you are very popular with your friends and family :D

Reaction score
Oh yeah! My sister went crazy over the asparagus yesterday! She got to pick a bundle for herself and make her boyfriend a quiche. She was like a kid in a candy store. Loved it!

Ask a Question