Help to id this cherry tree

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought this from menards about 5 years ago it has never produced anything, this season it got flowers for the first time so I am wondering if it may be self-pollinating or if I should be looking for a second one but im not sure what kind to look for or if that matters. from what I have read it is a sweet cherry because it has about a dozen or so veins in the leaves.
can any of the experts here help with identifying this cherry tree?
edit: I forgot to mention I am in Kansas so it is a hardy tree if that helps to id it.

IMG_3240.jpg
IMG_3241.jpg
IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry Rich, it's almost impossible at this point to identify your tree, except to agree that it is a cherry. Maybe you will be able to get a few more clues when it's time for harvest?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, maybe you know because I do not, so I will ask, all of them can not self pollinate ?
If this one does not maybe I will still get a few cherries, my nankings gave a few cherries every year until I got a second and third busch, now that they get pollinated they give hundreds on each of them, maybe cherry trees are the same.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes You're right. There are some that self pollinate, but mostly they need other trees nearby to do the job.

Ask a Question