Help Needed! Exploring Gardening Practices for My Graduate Capstone Research Project

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everybody! I'm a graduate student at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, currently embarking on an exciting journey for my capstone research project. My focus? The pros and cons of indoor and outdoor gardening in URBAN locations, and I could really use your wisdom and experiences! Topics include hydroponics, urban farming, indoor VS outdoor gardening, and grocery store independence.

ALL QUESTIONS ARE IN THIS GOOGLE FORM (https://forms.gle/Lb24G2MBE4rN8ZCRA) SO FEEL FREE TO TYPE YOUR INSIGHTS THERE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for considering sharing your story! Your input can greatly influence the direction and outcomes of home gardening practices.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welcome. I'm from Australia and won't bother participating but that last topic 'grocery store independence' is particularly topical in Australia. We only have two major chain store supermarkets, and they indulge in dubious pricing practices. They are currently the subject of a parliamentary enquiry. The growers have almost no bargaining power against them. The idea of stripping the supermarkets of their butchery and grocery components is being considered.

Ask a Question