Help! Amateur Gardener!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all! My name is Gina and this is my first post. I joined the forum because I recently decided to start gardening again. I’ve tried 2 other times and just failed miserably. This is now my third attempt and it looks like I’m going down the same path. In late April I planted these vincas (I heard they were low maintenance/dummy proof) but slowly there leaves started turning yellow and dying. They aren’t really blooming like the pictures I have seen. I water them like 1-2x per week. They are outside on our patio receive lots of sun. I pulled one out to check for root rot but the roots are growing long and white. Help what advice do you have??

I also planted these Marigolds on Monday and they look like they instantly died. It’s been less than 48 hours. :(

I’m eager to learn and open to all advice or constructive criticism you might have.

Thank you for reading my super long post.

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question