Hello from the UK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Hi my name is Jon and I am from Birmingham in the UK, new to the forum here but not new to the gardening game. I have a smallish garden at my home which I try to cram as much in as possible. I have rally a typical cottage garden theme running throughout. I guess really you could say it is a bit of a mish mash of allsorts. I grow all my own plants now and it is very rare that I buy anything, If I do then it is usually from seed. I also run a website where I show photos from my garden
Welcome! That is awesome, and that's how I hope to be one day, not having to buy produce from a store but pick it from my own garden. I have kale and spinach growing now, as well as a few herbs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4ish so they say..?
Country
United Kingdom
I only have a few edibles in my garden as I try to focus on flowers to attract bees and Butterflies, If I had more room i would grow vegetables. I have Celery, Carrots, Strawberries and Raspberries.
2014-09-08_0011.jpg

Ask a Question