Hello from nj

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I am a Mommy Blogger who has been experimenting with different gardening ideas over the past few years. Our yard is pretty small, so I do not have a lot of room to work with!

I did garden with my Mom when I was a kid so my experience does go way back, tho I am no expert. In the recent years I wanted to grow our own veggies and it first started out in pots on our deck. They did ok, but not as good as being in the ground.

The last 2 years I have been planting the plants in our yard along the fence. It can be a challenge with a small yard and limited sun from a big tree that branches out over most of our yard, but I have been able to get a garden goin and teach my kids about gardening.

I look forward to learning and sharing advice here with fellow gardeners :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums
welcome.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
welcome becky guessing with a small yard you would have to be choosey what you plant .I lived in NJ most of my life before retiring to VA

Jed

Reaction score
Welcome there dconklin. With people from all around the world your in for some great ideas and interesting takes on gardening. Teaching children gardening is some of the best education they can receive and if you grow vegetables they will have more of an understanding and appreciate where food really comes from.:)

Ask a Question