Hello From England

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm Daren a full time Horticulturist for the past 30 years and counting I've grown everything from Cacti to roses, Topiary and Wicker making. Fungi's interest me just as ferns trees and shrubs.. But hay loads to learn, do and get better at. I believe gardening and horticulture are wonderful tools in life we are given hand folks & trails, loppers and chainsaws and give and take life as we plan our garden . weeds are compost lol. Well not sure how to say hello but not going to list everything I have done and not but if your wondering about my aviator pic well that's my hydrangea dog I made last month. started life a two years back as a wicker dog & ended up stuffed with hydrangea blooms this October. In summer the willow grows and has to be clipped & given a hair cut every month. Anyway looking forward to reading the Gardening forums
062.JPG
P1020901.JPG

Reaction score
Wow, this is a beautiful project! I'm so impressed with this. I wish I had the imagination to create something this lovely, but I would completely ruin it in the process. I might be able to manage building the inner part of it, but once the growth came into play, I would destroy everything. I think you did a wonderful job, even if you do still have a lot to learn. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Great to have you here Daren, welcome aboard! (y)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Daren. I was reared in Essex and moved to the island 23 years ago. I like your dog but he looks a bit sad with his tail down. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks alexiskilgannon for that great comment , I don't often Wow people But I do love trying. Glade to of met you here and impressed you So & Thanks Bootsy for the invite I just may pop round next May That could be a plan!. A Big Hello & thanks for the welcome aboard from all. I'm Speechless so many nice People & words in one place :)........... Is it always like this here?

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forum! It's a pleasure to have someone with your talent and experience here! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, we have a really diverse group when it comes to experience :) Good luck with all your projects, hope you have lots of fun over here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4ish so they say..?
Country
United Kingdom
Nice work, looks good, I have never tried anything like that, maybe I could be inspired to give it a try, would be nice to see more

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice work, looks good, I have never tried anything like that, maybe I could be inspired to give it a try, would be nice to see more
More :)Well Ok I messed about and tried a few things Here is my Big Rabbit At the time being cuddled by a clematis in bloom Some people think it looks more Kangaroo than rabbit lol but at about 6ft lol it is a big rabbit :giggle:
2014-2015 243.JPG
2014-2015 244.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4ish so they say..?
Country
United Kingdom
Th at is quite cool, I have 2 rabbits at home, but i think they might be a little scared by a 6ft bunny.... But I like the way the Clematis is working its way around it

Ask a Question