Hello everyone! from Tehran / Iran

Do I look like a Taliban ( Al Qaeda ) member? (lol)

• yes, why not!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi Everyone!

Honestly, a strange thing happened to my tree and that's why I have joined this community to ask about that!

By the way, I am glad to join this forum and I hope happiness and good luck for you all.

cheers,

Alireza

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
.Welcome to you, @Alireza. :)

I live in SE Michigan, which has the highest concentration of Arab-Americans in the United States. Most aren't even Muslim, and many are my clients and associates. So no, I do not think you look like an extremist. You look like people I see every single day.

Reaction score
Hello there, Ali! First time i see someone from Iran joining us =D Welcome to the forum and I really hope someone can help you with your Willow. I read your thread, I have some theories, but I prefer to wait for a more knowledgeable members to answer, since I'm not 100% sure it is what I am thinking.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome, great to have you here! (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
Thank you all for your warm welcoming ;)

An apology for those who found the poll discomforting :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Alireza. Why should you look like a Taliban member? There are thousands of men in the world that have similar looks to yourself, have they all been labelled the same way? I hope not. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thank you all for your warm welcoming ;)

An apology for those who found the poll discomforting :p

It's cool, Alireza_M. :) And expanding on what @Sheal just posted, there are also countless thousands of people who make a conscious effort to not label people based on how they look.
One reason I like this forum actually is because there's such a wide range of gardeners in different countries here and what we have in common is enjoying our gardens and plants in general.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
I agree! here a lot of people from my parents to the chair of our faculty had told me so. :D I thought here will be the same, but surprisingly it's not! cheers everyone!

Ask a Question