Heavy rain

Reaction score
Its been a very very strange summer for us so far this year. We had unseasonable hot, humid weather, too much rain and then drops in temperature overnight. I think the whole world is having weather problems. Normally, I love summer but with all the fluctuations it doesn't seem like summer.

I don't mind the rain, but the heat has been some of the worst I've experienced in a while. I'd rather deal with rain than crunchy grass and hot sidewalks.

Reaction score
I don't mind the rain, but the heat has been some of the worst I've experienced in a while. I'd rather deal with rain than crunchy grass and hot sidewalks.

I hear you on that one! We had a miserable heat spell a little over a week ago or so (maybe 2 weeks now.) It was so miserable that you couldn't even walk outside without feeling like you were melting or something. You couldn't breath cause the air was so thick. I hope you get relief very soon!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gray and 'orrible here today, seem to be shifting from extreme hot to October one day to the next.

Ask a Question