Heavy rain at 3am

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Still wet not as heavy hope it fairs up as I am heading to Glamis Castle Garden s to capture Glamis in October.

I have not been back since we stopped for the season so it will be great to see how the garden project is going as their is lots new happening .

Reaction score
I hope you do get to go back as I am hoping you will grace us with another of those great pictorials you have put up. I am sure if it doesn't work this time, you will surely go check the project (and share it with us!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looking forward to seeing your photos scotkat! It was raining this morning but the sun has come out now so I hope you have similar luck where you are :)

Reaction score
You guys are lucky. It's super hot here in Florida, even though it's October. I always envy you guys that have rainy weather. It's one of life's pleasures to read a good book on a rainy day and cuddle with your dog or cat.

Reaction score
Looking forward to your pictures.

It was the perfect Fall day in Indiana today. Crisp air, sun shine, and leaves crunching under my feet. Love it!

Ask a Question