Has arrived its tipping down .

And to be like this all day.

Now what should I do?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful sunny day here! ;) Although to be fair it rained all day yesterday...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Well its gloomy and dark here at the moment (5:30 a.m.) but we are expecting rain this morning. It rained most of last night too...Maybe I'll go run through some puddles today...lol

Reaction score
Well its gloomy and dark here at the moment (5:30 a.m.) but we are expecting rain this morning. It rained most of last night too...Maybe I'll go run through some puddles today...lol

You're so lucky. It's brutally hot and annoyingly sunny here. I would love some rain right now. The little icon on my desktop from The Weather Channel shows a raincloud. The little icon is a liar.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Been trying to cut hedges, gave up with the petrol cutter, was melting after 10 minutes.

Reaction score
Been trying to cut hedges, gave up with the petrol cutter, was melting after 10 minutes.

Sorry to hear that, Zigs. It sounds like you're having a hot day too. I should be whacking weeds with my weed whacker but I don't have the energy to go outside and do yard work with the sun beating down on me.

Reaction score
It has been a rainy day here today too. It is a cooler day today too, feels more like fall. I like the temperatures for a break from heat, but with the rain on and off it is hard to get to anything outside!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cooler now, but they say hot wind is going to come up from the Sahara Desert.:eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
All I can see on our 10 day forecast is rain... whilst it's great for the garden, I was kinda getting used to all this gorgeous sunshine!

Reaction score
All I can see on our 10 day forecast is rain... whilst it's great for the garden, I was kinda getting used to all this gorgeous sunshine!

I wish I could swap with you. It's so hot right now that this sunshine is giving me a headache and I'm lethargically sitting in front of two fans.
I wish I could steal 5 days of your rain. The grass around my apartment is starting to look a little crunchy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
You're so lucky. It's brutally hot and annoyingly sunny here. I would love some rain right now. The little icon on my desktop from The Weather Channel shows a raincloud. The little icon is a liar.
Trust me we've had our share of hot, humid too and I agree with you about weather icons and weathermen...they are liars...lol

Reaction score
Trust me we've had our share of hot, humid too and I agree with you about weather icons and weathermen...they are liars...lol

I'm sick of summer already. This has been a particularly bad one weatherwise, and lifewise and although I'll miss my daughter when she goes back to school, I'm ready to say goodbye to this summer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I'm sick of summer already. This has been a particularly bad one weatherwise, and lifewise and although I'll miss my daughter when she goes back to school, I'm ready to say goodbye to this summer.
Its been a very very strange summer for us so far this year. We had unseasonable hot, humid weather, too much rain and then drops in temperature overnight. I think the whole world is having weather problems. Normally, I love summer but with all the fluctuations it doesn't seem like summer.

Ask a Question