The moon did not let me down, despite heavy rain

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I was about to go to bed and through the window I saw some light and there was the moon beckoning to be captured. It was raining here all day long but the moon just peeps in when there was a slight respite.

006.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is a great picture of the moon, @grouie and I can totally relate to the feeling of just "have to take a pic". I do the same, sometimes!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That is a great picture of the moon, @grouie and I can totally relate to the feeling of just "have to take a pic". I do the same, sometimes!
I was sleepy actually but just had to capture it. :)

Reaction score
Nice shot, groouie (y) I like how you like to capture all related to nature, wish my mother had the same interest for it! She doesn't even like plants or gardening :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Nice shot, groouie (y) I like how you like to capture all related to nature, wish my mother had the same interest for it! She doesn't even like plants or gardening :(

Your Mom must be good in other things. Each of us are endowed with some quality.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I was about to go to bed and through the window I saw some light and there was the moon beckoning to be captured. It was raining here all day long but the moon just peeps in when there was a slight respite.

View attachment 7722
Stunning shot. Obviously irresistible even on your sleepy state. :sleep::LOL:

Reaction score
Your Mom must be good in other things. Each of us are endowed with some quality.

I wish she was into gardening, because it's a great hobby that requires time, dedication and patience. I think she could enriched her life greatly if she had this hobby, sadly it isn't her thing and never will, just like cats will never be her thing :( She is missing of some really wonderful things.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very pretty. I have tried to capture this type of picture and it does not come out as pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I wish she was into gardening, because it's a great hobby that requires time, dedication and patience. I think she could enriched her life greatly if she had this hobby, sadly it isn't her thing and never will, just like cats will never be her thing :( She is missing of some really wonderful things.

I understand. :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very pretty. I have tried to capture this type of picture and it does not come out as pretty. Thanks for sharing.
I did not expect this at all - it was a surprise :)

Ask a Question